[OTR-dev] 1.99.0 up for banging on

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Thu Feb 3 13:12:43 EST 2005

What happens if you send the message to the proper resource
specifically?  I know this works for group chat participants... if I am
handle "Evan" in groupchat testchat at conference.jabber.org, you can send
a message to testchat at conference.jabber.org/Evan and it'll get routed
properly and subsequently show up with that name from gaim.