[OTR-dev] 1.99.0 up for banging on

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Wed Feb 2 18:36:02 EST 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Ian Goldberg wrote:

> Feel free to bang on 1.99.0.  If there are no Issues, we'll just change
> the version numbers and call it 2.0.0.

> Paul should be making the Fedora and Windows packages soon.

Packages have been signed and uploaded to both mirrors. Ian still needs
to mirror these to the master. Yum repository data has also been updated,
so these should be automatically picked up.

One issue we may have found is when you use jabber and gaim-otr on two
machines with the exact same resource, but this might need some more
testing to be confirmed.