[OTR-dev] Problem with task bar icon and new private conversations

Alex alex323 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:29:45 EDT 2005

In gaim (1.4.0 at the time of this writing) I have the option of making
the icon in the taskbar flash when I receive a new message. In the case
of an OTR key exchange, the message dialog just pops up out of no where
with this message: (11:25:38) *Private conversation with dosirc
started.* I was wondering if there was some way of making the icon flash
when a new private conversation is started. I am currently using the CVS
version of gaim-otr and libotr.

 - Alex