[OTR-dev] OTR over Jabber in Gaim / Adium

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Thu Apr 28 16:13:06 EDT 2005

Hey, guys,

I've run into a problem that I'm not quite where to begin for fixing
it.  When attempting to initiate OTR over Jabber in Adium, OTR throws
an error that
"You are not currently connected to [account you really ARE connected
to and having a chat with]/Adium (Jabber)."

I think the problem is that the resource -- "/Adium" is making the
account lookup fail... but I'm not sure.  Any thoughts?  I don't have
otr-gaim compiled for gaim so can't test it independent of Adium, but
as far as I'm aware gaim-otr is responsible for all those lookups so
it shouldn't be Adium's fault... not that means it couldn't be.

Thanks,
Evan
www.adiumx.com