[OTR-dev] OTR Gaim plugin: Core/GTK+ UI split

verbal verbal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 04:05:23 EST 2004

i think we can just use the lib from gaim for OTR and make it
interface with adium cause adium uses libgaim anyways if i'm correct.
shouldnt be that much work. i'm going to look over it in more detail
this weekend when i have time. evan, i'm sure you know the specifics
way better. let me know what i can do to help.

verbal